TitleOld corrugated iron house located on Bishop's farm, ca. 1992DescriptionOld corrugated iron house retrieved from the Brisbane River in the 1902 floods by the Bishop Family and brought to Toorbul by bullock wagon. This house is located at Bishop's Farm.Dateca. 1992PhotographerUnknownCollectorKliese, SydRecord typePhotographFormat typeDigitalOriginal format colourColour
Access restrictionsRestrictedRestrictions on useRestrictions varyCopyright appliesConditions of useYou may print, copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement. [e.g. Image courtesy of Moreton Bay Regional Council, reference number CLPC-P0001] High resolution copies are unavailable for this image. For permission to use this image for commercial purposes contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Country across our region. We also acknowledge and pay our respects to the Kabi Kabi, Jinibara and Turrbal Traditional Custodians, and their elders past, present and emerging.