TitleTodd's Cottage, North Pine Country Park, late 1980sDescriptionJohn Todd, an English migrant, selected land and commenced farming in the Lawnton area in 1864. The family residence was built by James Foreman in 1882 and 1883. The space under the steep pitched shingled roof originally housed two little attic bedrooms. The cottage was donated by the Mumford family to the North Pine Country Park. Similar photograph to PRLPC-P1251/1.Datelate 1980sPhotographerEwart, Mervyn (Merv)CollectorPine Rivers Shire CouncilRecord typePhotographFormat typePhysicalOriginal format colourColour
Access restrictionsPhysical copy restrictedRestrictions on useRestrictions varyCopyright appliesConditions of useYou may print, copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement. [e.g. Image courtesy of Moreton Bay Regional Council, reference number PRLPC-P0001] To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Charges apply
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Country across our region. We also acknowledge and pay our respects to the Kabi Kabi, Jinibara and Turrbal Traditional Custodians, and their elders past, present and emerging.