TitleRedcliffe RollerdromeDescriptionThe rollerdrome was situated near the beach just north of the Redcliffe Jetty. Built by Alec Smith, the skating rink was officially opened in 1938 and closed in 1985.Date1970CollectorPeters, KenRecord typeSlideFormat typePhysicalOriginal format colourColour
Conditions of useYou may print, copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement. [e.g. Image courtesy of Moreton Bay Regional Council, reference number RLPC-000\000001] To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Charges apply
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Country across our region. We also acknowledge and pay our respects to the Kabi Kabi, Jinibara and Turrbal Traditional Custodians, and their elders past, present and emerging.